We celebrate 50 years of promoting visual art and local artists with a spring show theme celebrating places which inspire us. This will be an art exhibition of works inspired by a location, town, city or place. Artists are invited to submit entries for which a location, town, city, or place served as inspiration for the work. The locations could include where you live or have visited or wish you have visited. See the Call for Entry for more information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Online submissions open: January 24, 2023
- Entry Deadline: April 19, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: by April 20, 2023
- Current Members: $35 for 1-3 entries, and $10 for each additional entry up to a total of 6.
- Non-members: $50 for 1-3 entries, and $10 for each additional entry up to a total of 6.
- High School Students: $5 per entry up to 3 total.
- The multi-piece discount will only apply if all of your pieces are included in the same entry form. Email email@example.com to reopen your submitted registration if you need to add more pieces.
- If you are not a current member, you may join or renew online.
Complete all fields