Begin building a strong foundation for your photography.
Offered at no cost to you!
Attend this webinar from the comfort of your own home!
AFTER THIS VIRTUAL CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand shutter speed, ISO and aperture and how they work together
- Utilize depth of field
- Understand different types of lenses and how they work
- Get an introduction to the post-processing workflow
to get the ZOOM link by email
ABOUT CAROL’S CLASS:
Photography techniques, terminology and equipment can seem complicated and intimidating at first. But after a few classes with Carol, you’ll have the skills and confidence you need to go out and take amazing photos that you’ll want to print, share and treasure for a lifetime.
Designed specifically for beginner photographers, this course will walk you through the essentials of how to use your DSLR camera and all the key functions. You’ll learn photography tips about everything from shutter speed to aperture, depth of field to ISO.
This class will help you:
- Learn some of the most essential functions of your DSLR camera.
- Understand basic photographic terminology
- Learn to take great photos with the DSLR camera you have without extra gear.
- Feel prepared to move on to more advanced classes.
If you want to take more memorable and inspiring photographs of your travels, your friends and family, and the great outdoors, then this photography starter class is for you. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to take your photography skills to the next level and continue your education with a more advanced photography course.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginning photographers looking to up their game and understand their camera.
- People who are finally ready to get out into the field and actually capture the shots they want.
- Any seasoned photog who wants a refresher (or to fix old habits) from one of the best out there today.